Broadcast date: October 30th, 2023, 19 CET
We dive into the world of MBSE and cybersecurity together with Hartmut Hintze from Airbus and the Hamburg University of Technology.
We will talk about (cyber-)security and safety in the context of MBSE in general. We will then discuss in more detail the SysML language extension and method SysML4Sec for the modeling of security aspects. Hartmut is one of the masterminds of SysML4Sec and is involved in the OMG group that works on the RAAML standard.
Some publications about the episode topic:
- IFIP TC-11 SEC 2013, 07.2013: Hartmut Hintze, Benjamin Wiegraefe, Ralf God: A security engineering process approach for the future development of complex aircraft cabin systems
- SAE 2015 AeroTech, 09.2015: R. God, H. Hintze: Using Model-based Security Engineering in the Development of Complex Aircraft Cabin Systems.
- IEEE/AIAA 37th Digital Avionics Systems Conference (DASC), 10.2018: H. Hintze, J.P. Speichert, R. God; The Risk Matrix as an integral part of a SysML-based Security Engineering Approach in the Development of Complex Aircraft Cabin Systems.
- SAE 2020 AeroTech, 09.2020: Hintze, Hartmut and Giertzsch, Fabian and God, Ralf. Design Approach for Secure Networks to Introduce Data Analytics within the Aircraft Cabin.
- ISO/SAE 21434 Certification. Raid Vehicles Cybersecurity Engineering
- ISO 27000 Information Security Standard
- RTCA DO 326A / ED 202 set An Introduction to the New and Mandatory Aviation Cyber-Security Essentials
- ISO18045 Likelihood Assessment – Evaluation criteria for IT security